Saturday, March 27, 2010

Alia- The Army Wifey/ SAHM




I'm Alia. I'm 23 years old. I'm a believer and lover of Jesus Christ, a soldier's wife, and a mommy to 2 beautiful babies. A 4yr. old son and a 13 month old baby girl. They are my entire world. REALLY. As you probably have figured out, I had my son in 2006 just after i graduated from high school. YES, I was an unwed, teenage mother. People were very judgmental. But We held our heads up high. A baby is always an amazing blessing, no matter the situation.
When my son was just 6 months my husband joined the army, went to boot camp, graduated and went for a year long hardship tour (without family) in Korea, came back when our son was 2. That was when he and I got married in April of 2008.
My husband and I made the decision for me to be a stay at home mommy together, so that our children would have the most stable environment in the army world, which is full of moves, deployments, and unexpected changes. We then moved to Ft. Hood, Texas and he was home just shy of 18 months when he was deployed to Afghanistan and is still there and not due back until May of 2010. So needless to say, we haven't seen much of him in 4 years. I can honestly say the army is his mistress. LOL She takes up all his time and he loves "her".
So this is my family in just a short blurb. Sarge- My incredible Amazing husband, Big A- who shook up our lives so much and made me the mommy and woman I am today, and Little A- our princess, who is such a laid-back, easy-going little woman, she is exactly what God knew I needed. There is so much more I could tell you, but I don't have years to say it all. LOL
This blog is hopefully going to be an inspiration. To raise our children in the best way we can, learning from one another, hopefully you learning from 4 women, 4 friends, 4 different stories, but one ultimate goal. Love our husbands, raise our children to be kind and gentle and full of honesty and integrity and ultimately Loving Jesus Christ, because if you don't have that I don't know what you really have.

Love & Blessings, Alia

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment