Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Unmotivated

Hello ladies.... I want to take a moment to be honest with you. As of lately I've been totally unmotivated when it comes to everything in my house.
I don't want to clean
I don't want to do laundry
I don't want to cook
I don't want to bake
I just want to sleep.
There are reasons behind this (no a baby is not on the way). Yesterday I was thinking of my lack of motivation and how thankful I am for my husband to put up with it and me and my mood swings. I truly want to be the wife that does it all around the house. But lately that just isn't happening.
Today my husband had off of work... being the sweetheart that he is, he chose not to sleep in but to wake up and make me breakfast. He also got Iden ready for daycare this morning and drove me to work and ALSO dropped off Iden at daycare. He also said he wanted to bring me lunch today. Lucky lady right here!
So now I'm feeling a bit horrible. I never wake up early to make my husband breakfast, I don't make him lunch, and I've been super lazy when it comes to housework. Bad wife. I need some motivation.


No comments:

Post a Comment